The BCEC was designed by world-renowned architect Raphael Vinoly and HNTB Architecture. The beauty and symbolism of the building’s modern, glass-lined interior is reflected throughout the 2.1 million square feet of space. The 41,000 square-foot ballroom overlooks the Boston Seaport District, offering breathtaking views.
- The most technologically advanced convention facility in the world
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- More network bandwidth than any other U.S. convention center
- Only 8 minutes from Logan International Airport – the shortest airport to convention center time in the U.S.
- 20,000 hotel rooms within 1 mile of the BCEC