- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 2:30 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 686SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
How Well Do Digital Impression Systems Work in the Mouth?
Michael Boschetti, DMD is a former clinical instructor in the dental auxiliary utilization clinic at Tufts University and is currently a certified trainer for Patterson CEREC Technology and Sirolaser Utilization. He maintains a private practice in Revere, MA.
- Describe a detailed overview of digital impressioning
- Recognize best techniques for each of the systems
- Discover clarity surrounding the office and staff integration
- Understand the advantages of taking digital impressions
- Identify the lab’s role in digital impressioning
- Find ways to incorporate chairside integration in your office
This course is also offered on Thursday, 4:00 - 5:30 pm, 217TL
Recommended Audience: Dentist