- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Course Code: 685SH
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Integrating Technologies to Create Chairside Restorations
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Michael Boschetti, DMD is a former clinical instructor in the dental auxiliary utilization clinic at Tufts University and is currently a certified trainer for Patterson CEREC Technology and Sirolaser Utilization. He maintains a private practice in Revere, MA.
- Discover a detailed overview of digital impressioning
- Identify the lab’s role in digital impressioning
- Understand CAD/CAM design for chairside restorations
- Develop digital imaging techniques for laboratory and chairside construction of final restorations
- Determine material selection for chairside restorations
- Find ways to integrate CAD/CAM into your office
This course is also offered on Friday, 2:00 - 5:00 pm, 520RH
Recommended Audience: Dentist