- Friday 1/26/2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Course Code: 519RH
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
CEREC Training for Non-Owners
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Carl Boscketti, DMD is a basic and advanced certified Patterson trainer. He has placed over 12,000 restorations in his office over the past 14 years.
- Discover a detailed overview of digital impressioning
- Identify the lab’s role in digital impressioning
- Understand CAD/CAM design for chairside restorations
- Develop digital imaging techniques for laboratory and chairside construction of final restorations
- Review material selection for chairside restorations
- Determine how to integrate CAD/CAM into your office
This course is also offered on Thursday, 12:30 - 3:30 pm, 209TH
Recommended Audience: Dentist