- Thursday 1/25/2018
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 118TL
- Cost: $95
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Emergency Medicine: Back to Basics
Stanley Malamed, DDS is emeritus professor of anesthesia and medicine at the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California.
- List the four steps in office preparation for medical emergencies
- Describe the indications for the two injectable emergency drugs
- Understand the indications for the five non-injectable emergency drugs
- Identify the algorithm for basic management of all medical emergencies
- Discuss the management of seizures and the management of bronchospasm
- Explain the management of anaphylaxis
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office, Technician
This Course will be audiotaped.