- Thursday 1/25/2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 192TL
- Cost: $25
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Digital Dentistry - A Dream Come True
Mike Moroni, DDS has made it his mission to help those dentists, and offices, that are looking to run their offices more efficiently, code correctly, and collect that which they have already produced and worked hard for, instead of leaving it uncollected. He maintains a multi-specialty dental facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Clint Stevens, DDS is a key opinion leader for Planmeca and a product evaluator of new and existing dental products.
- Utilize smile design software for patient education and motivation
- Understand proper tooth preparation designs for successful all-ceramic restorations
- Know the latest techniques for scanning, designing, and manufacturing in offi ce
- Identify key diagnostic principles and key landmarks for 2-D and 3-D evaluations
- Use only effective doses in radiology
- Explain how to properly use implant planning software
- Describe the proper placement protocol for implant and restorative success